The Beret Are Back

Happy Sunday to all of my favorite fashionable people. I hope that you all are doing well and being absolutely fabulous in your outfit.

I really love to see what was old is now new again in Fashion. I don't know about you all, but I'm so happy that the beret is back in Fashion. When I first saw that berets were coming back into fashion a few years ago, I was so happy. A beret is synompsis with the whole french fashion circle that we all know  Being in love with the whole French effortlessly chic that they are known for is something that I take my fashion cues from. 

A beret is a soft and round flat-crowned hat, usually made out of woven, hand-knitted wool, crocheted cotton, wool felt, or acrylic fiber.

As I was reading the Wikipedia page for beret  I found out that  "the beret is part of the long-standing stereotype of the intellectual, film director, artist, "hipster", poet, bohemian and beatnik. The painter Rembrandt and the composer Richard Wagner, among others, wore berets. In the United States and Britain, the middle of the 20th century saw an explosion of berets in women's fashion. In the latter part of the 20th century, the beret was adopted by the Chinese both as a fashion statement and for its political undertones. Berets were also worn by bebop and jazz musicians like Dizzy Gillespie, Gene Krupa, Wardell Gray, and Thelonious Monk".

Pretty Little Thing is one of those websites that will get me into trouble if I had a whole brunch of money. It's a borderline obsession of mine that I do not need any help with, (LOL) I love how the shirt and the beret match each other ( Very French) They offer this in Black as well. The price for this beret is only $15.00. 




I don't know about you all, but the Zimmermann Fall/Winter 2019 Ready To Wear Collection was absolutely beautiful. Every single piece was just stunning one after the other. I loved how they paired this feminine dress with the leather beret.



The Mary Tyler Moore Show has some of the best fashions ever. My mother watched it when I was growing up. I loved when the theme song was ending and she tossed her beret in the air. 


So do you guys like the beret or you just over it. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat