Down With The Slime

Happy again to all of my fashion lovers,  I'm so happy to be back here with you and talk to you all about all of the fashion trends that I'm obsessed with or the trends that I wish would go away.

Now I know what many of you are thinking when I say the word "Slime". For many of us 90's kids, it's has something to do with a certain network. For others, it the newest and coolest thing that all the kids are doing. But what do you think if that Slime is a fashion trend? Yes, it's true. The whole slime fashion is going to big for Fall 2019. 

I've seen the slime fashion trend in many street style posts on Instagram and on many fashion websites before it even became a trend. What I love about this trend is that it's will definitely get you noticed and so bright (Another Trend For Fall 2019) Now me personally,  I would never wear head to toe in slime, but maybe a pair of shoes, or a pair of earrings or a handbag. I know that we all love the beautiful jewel tones and the saturated golds, reds, oranges that are always fall approved But I have to admit it, this trend is the most fun that I'm seeing for the Fall. 

This very stylish woman is wearing this trend in a floor-length coat.  How stunning is this coat? The main thing that I would worry about is, what if I get a stain on this coat. 


Camila Coelho is one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Her style is absolutely stunning and she inspires me so much. What I love that she did with this trend is that she paired it with a neutral and I must say that it looks amazing. 



Maybe Jeremy Scott's Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection was trying to tell us something.



I was on the Farfetch website (A website that I go on and dream about the things I want in my closet) and I saw this sweater from a new designer Georgia Alice. The price of this sweater is $350.00 but it's completely sold out. 




My fashion lovers, I hope that you enjoyed this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat