It's Hip To Be Square

The greatest things about being a Fashion Blogger is talking to you all. I hope that you are having a fabulous and relaxing Sunday with your loved ones and have on an amazing outfit to match.

Square Toed Shoes has been crazy popular as of late and I love seeing this '90s inspired shoe trend in style now. Don't get me wrong, the pointy-toed shoes are here to stay. I have gravitated to this trend because I saw my older sister have a pair of square-toed boots that she would wear all the time to go out with her friends. Another thing that I love about this trend is that I'm pretty sure that the Square Toed trend is a lot more comfortable than their pointy toes sisters. As I get a little older, I looking into more comfortable yet fashionable shoes and I feel that this trend would do my feet amazing wonders. I was in a near-fatal car accident when I was a little girl and my left foot swells a lot due to my injury and sometimes it causes me immense pain. I was so afraid to wear boots, let alone high heels so I was a little worried about how my left foot in this trend but I'm willing to give this a good ole college try.


I know that it's almost October, but I'm trying to soak up the last few warm days that we have left and I went to the Lulus website and fell in love with this nude snakeskin heels. I love the fact that it will go with almost everything in my closet and yours too. The asking price for these pretties is just $43.00. 




So Boohoo thought it was really cute to have these gorgeous shoes on their website on sale for just $21.00. from $54.00. I love the triple strap details and the sight structured heels. But all great things come to an end because these are SOLD OUT. But I'll still put the link so you guys can see when they are back in stock.






Another sad thing to report to you all is about these stunning shoes from one of my favorite fashion websites NastyGal. There were on sale for $24.00. from $60.00. I love the whole design of the shoe itself.





These boots are made for walking into the Fall with. I saw these ankle boots on the Pretty Little Thing website and the best thing about this is that they are not sold out and the price is under $100.00 at $70.00.






Bottega Venta new Creative Director Daniel Lee is killing the fashion game with these shoes lately. I've seen every fashion girl and blogger wearing this shoe in their street style or blog posts. This beautiful white pair is on the Net-A-Porter website for $720.00 and they are sold out, I'm taking L's but I will bounce back from this fashion defeat (LOL).






You guys don't know how much Fashion Blogging means to me, I hope that you fellow fashion lovers enjoyed this Blog Post. I love you so all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat