Fall Fashion Trends Part 1

Is it really Sunday again. Happy Sunday My Fashionable People, I hope that you are doing well and being at your absolute fashionable best while you at it.

I'm absolutely thrilled that Fall is Monday I like summer, but Fall is my happy place. I love the leaves changing all of the beautiful colors, the fact that Football is in full swing, the abundance of sweaters that I have worn from Fall past is calling my name, The smells of cinnamon, pumpkin, and apple cider simply excites me. The crisp air during the day really calms my soul and of course, Fall Fashion.

Fall Fashion is my favorite period for Fashion because of the beautiful jewel tones that everyone wears during the Fall. I love seeing what's the latest boots that we all need in our closets, The animal print of the moment that is going to be huge for the Fall. The coats that just goes well with our outfits, and The accessories that will give our perfect Fall outfits a little boost. What can I say, I love a great Fall Fashion moment. The three Fall trends that I will be sharing with you ranging from romantic, to a superheroes favorite accessory (no sidekicks here) and a style reference to the late, great Prince. 

I know what many of you think of when a romantic dress come to mind, It's usually is associated with the Springtime with all of the beautiful feminine details and colors, but now you can wear your romantic dresses in the fall if you like too. I saw this dress on the Revolve website. What I love about this dress is all of the ruffle and floral details, the cold shoulder cutout along the shoulder, and the color just screams Fall. The brand is from one of my favorite brands, Tularosa and the price of this dress is only $238.00.




Capes are the perfect thing to have in your closet if you don't want to have a coat with you, just drape over your arms and you are instantly chic. NastyGal is a two-for-one deal.  This cape dress gives you such a high fashion feel for a fraction of the price, and I love the Navy blue color. Sadly, it is sold out on their website but I'll still put the link down for all of you to see when it back in stock.






I believe that Prince is looking down from heaven and rejoicing that Purple is really having a moment in fashion. Purple is such a Fall color and I'm obsessed with it. I was on the ASOS website and I saw that And Other Stories was sold on their website. Their clothing is just top-notch and I want some of their clothing in my closet. This beautiful sweater is $119.00. but isn't it just Fall Fashion worthy.







Well Fashion Lovers, I hope that you are just as in love with Fall as much as I am. I love you all so much and Thank You for reading this Blog Post and Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful.




For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat