Take My Fashions To The Old Town Road

What is up to everyone, I hope that you are doing well on this Tuesday. And always remember, A positive attitude is always in Fashion. 

Now before we get into this Blog Post, I've got a confession to make. I'm obsessed with Western Fashion. My mother would make me turn to old westerns that were showing on television. And believe me, I thought it was a sick and cruel punishment when I was a little kid. But as I saw all of the fashion on each of the shows that my mother would watch, I really started to appreciate all of the fashion that I saw. 

Another thing that I loved about western is all of the fringe, the beautifully saturated colors, the stunning boots and the jewelry that all the women wore. The Western trend started in 2018, and it looks as if it's going to be on-trend for 2019. I guess my mother was trying to teach me to look back at the fashions from years past and understand that fashion is such an influential thing for all of us to know about.

Ralph Lauren and Western Fashion goes so well together, He's one of my all-time favorite fashion designers of all time. This piece is from his Spring/Summer 2011 Ready-To-Well Collection, every piece from this collection was absolutely stunning.


I was browsing on the Ralph Lauren website and I saw the Celia pumps and fell in love with them. I love the western designs all over the shoe. They also come in a beautiful Turquoise color as well and the price of the Celia Pumps is $594.00. from $995.00.  






The Dior Cruise 2018 Collection was absolutely gorgeous, every piece really did the western trend justice. 




I need this gorgeous Coach boots in my Fall Wardrobe, I love the heel height, the slouchy leather and the how the boot laces up. They are on sale for $247.50 from the original price of $495.00.




The Longchamp Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was exquisite to look at. So many pieces that I wouldn't mind having in my closet. Can take a minute to appreciate this jacket, please. 


I saw this western style belt on the ASOS website and fell in love with it. It's only $29.00. 





I've seen some fashion bloggers wear thses Fendi boots in their photos, or street style post. MyTheresa has them on their website in Pink, but they are sadly sold out.



I hope that you had a fun time going into the fashion wagon with me. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat