Magnetic Lashes Or Nah?

Hello, my fellow beauty fanatics and Happy Thursday to you all. I am so glad that I can be back here with you guys again and talk about the latest beauty trends that I read in magazines, articles, or watched on television.

I've seen that Lashes are really having a moment in the Beauty World as of late. If you haven't heard about the Magnetic Lashes trend, let me fill you in on about this beauty trend. Magnetic Lashes was brought into the beauty world in 2018 and I'll be totally honest with y'all, I didn't quite get on the bandwagon. I thought that why would you want to wear a magnet on your lashes. Would they tear out your real lashes, would they be heavy on your eyes, would they give you the illusion of you having a weird caterpillar along your eyes. Believe me, I've seen the difference between natural, beautiful false lashes and the downright horrible false eyelashes.

I've come to my beauty senses and now I really see why everyone is now talking about Magnetic Lashes. Me personally, I don't wear false lashes at all, I just was not with the lash glue and having my real lashes being torn out and having them not growing back. I love to take care of my real lashes and keeping them as healthy as possible, I look for mascaras that have healthy ingredients in their formulas. If the day comes that I have to wear a false lash, I think that I would probably go the magnetic lash route.

I saw these Ardell Magnetic Lashes on the Ulta beauty website. I love the fluttery and natural effect that they give off. The price of this is only $13.99.




I hope that you understand more about Magnetic Lashes and I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Faux cils magnétiques

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat