Decked Out In My Leather Sis

Happy Sunday again Fashionable People. I feel that I needed to put this Blog Post up because it was on my mind for the longest time and when something is on my mind, it needs to be on my blog.

Don't judge me, but I don't own a leather jacket. But believe me, I want one. I've always a leather jacket in my closet for so many reasons. The first reason is that it's such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe. The second reason is that I think I've watched the movie Grease a million times and literally was obsessed with Sandy when she went into her bad girl moment and she wore a leather jacket.   Leather is the hottest thing in the Fashion world right now, I feel leather is that one fashion trend that is timeless and it will always be in fashion. Not only that. it adds a little sexiness to anything that you have in your closet. I love the bad/cool-girl vibe that leather has as well.

The Hermes Fall/Winter 2019 Ready To Wear Collection was absolutely gorgeous, I love every single piece and I wanted them all to myself. It totally reminds me of a working girl in New York,  I love the oversized blazer and how this whole outfit goes well together.


Tom Ford's Spring/Summer 2019 Ready To Wear Collection was chic and feminine. I love this piece in particular. I love the lace on the skirt and the top, I love the face the model hair is covered up and the make-up is clean and simple.


Now, this is how I would style my leather skirt when I get one. A white button-up which should be in every girl's closet. The sliver zippers add a little edge to the skirt and the sliver jewelry goes perfectly with this outfit. This skirt is from Pretty Little Thing and it costs $40.00.



I practically live in boots and booties in the Fall and the Winter. And when I saw these beauties from Casadei on the Farfetch website, I literally fell in love. These are a little pricey at $820.00. but aren't they gorgeous?




Rihanna is my Style Icon. She can wear ANYTHING and I think I'll swoon. She wore this all-leather suit to this year's BET Awards. I LOVE this.



I hope that you all enjoyed this second Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat