I Heart Ramy Brook

Happy Tuesday to all of my fashion lovers, I hope that you all are doing well and wearing a fashionable outfit today.

Every woman needs to have a section in their closets for dresses that are perfect for a night out with the girls, a date night with your lover, or just those dresses that make you feel girly. Dresses are that one clothing item that I have to have in my own closet because the one thing that I hate doing is trying to figure out what am I going to wear. Dresses are the one thing that I wear each season because it's one outfit and all I have to do is to pair the right accessories with the dress that I will be wearing for that day.

It seems that Ramy Brook is seriously having a moment the fashion world as of late, From Laverne Cox to Jessica Alba, to Anna Faris and many other fashion-forward celebs  I came to know about Ramy Brook while I was reading a Fashion magazine in 2013 and I saw this beautiful dress and it caught my eyes immediately. The designs of her dresses were tailored beautifully, the fabrics were lightweight and their clothing is effortlessly chic (My Total Style) Ramy Brook started her clothing line in 2010 out of her bedroom and now her clothing is sold in Topshop, Neiman Marcus, and many other websites. And now she is going to release a denim line and I'm looking forward to it.

The Paris Sleeveless Dress is beyond gorgeous and I love that it is in 8 different colors, the fabric looks so lightweight. This dress is 40% off the original price on their website at $207.00



I need the Fayth dress in my life, how stunning is this yellow color. This will be a great dress for next summer, the smocked detail is just adorable. This dress is 50% off on their website at $162.50. 



Oh Kalani, why are you so beautiful. I saw this dress on the Saks Fifth Avenue website. The color alone makes me want to go on a vacation to Mexico and live my best life. I love the eyelet cutouts. This dress is on sale for $177.00. from $295.00 


I hope that you will check out Ramy Brook for yourselves, you won't be disappointed. I love you all so much and Thank You for reading this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


Ramy Brook Website: https://www.ramybrook.com/


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat