May The Poncho Be With You

Another Tuesday, Another Blog Post, Another chance to be here with you guys. Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope that you are doing well.

Yesterday I went on some of my favorite fashion websites, and I saw some of the clothing and my heart grew three times big. I absolutely love Fall Fashion and all of the cozy vibes that they bring. From Sweaters to animal prints, to boots, to coats, and all of the beautiful jewel tones that we all are obsessed with. I love dressing for the Fall because I constantly inspired by what I see in some of my favorite fashion magazines, quite honestly I think that we all are. 

I was looking in a magazine and  I  saw that ponchos were a Fall Trend. To be honest with you all, I was not really into the whole poncho trend.  I instantly thought of my grandmother wearing this to Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Ponchos never interested me, even when I was in junior high school and they were all the verge for tweens, I just never caught on to this trend. So when I saw this trend, I immediately thought of "Is this trend going to make me look older than I actually am." But when I saw one of my favorite fashion bloggers wearing it, she made it so look chic and modern and not "granny looking" Her wearing that poncho in that way really made me think twice about this trend. I realized that in fashion you have to take a risk in order for you to say that I at least I tried it. and now, I want one for myself. From young girls to grandmothers, to even my mother has a beautiful poncho with faux fur in their wardrobe. Another thing that I love about ponchos is that they can take place of a jacket on those crisp Fall nights.


As many of you know, I love looking fashionable on a budget and SheIn has always been a website that I go and look at for their runway-inspired pieces for a fraction of the price. I saw this poncho and love the extreme belle sleeves and you guys know that I love the neutrals they also have this in a beautiful burgundy color. This gorgeous and closet must-have poncho is only $30.00.



I still want a pair of Rag and Bone boots in my closet. But until then, This poncho will do. Neutrals are just essential in the Fall. This is on the My Theresa Website and it's $395.00. 




Chloe's Resort 2018 Collection was beyond stunning. I love of the neutrals and pops of bold colors and florals. How gorgeous is this piece? 


I love you all so much for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope that you liked this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat