On My Beauty Wishlist: Mary Louise Green Tea Facial Cleanser

 Happy Thursday everyone, I hope that all of you are doing well on this Thursday/Friday eve. Let's all enjoy this weekend that we all worked so hard for. 

Spring is right around the corner, and I couldn't be happier because I'm so over the Winter. And when the temperatures start to rise, I want to change my cleanser. I was on the Thirteen Lune website and I saw the Mary Louise Green Tea Facial Cleanser and I knew that I had to have it in my Spring/Summer skincare routine. 

Get hydrated-looking skin with the Spill the Tea Green Tea Facial Cleanser. Renowned for its great antioxidant benefits, organic green tea helps create a purifying experience in this non-foaming, super food-enriched cleanser. Wildflower honey acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to balance the skin and promotes a glowing complexion. This cleanser is priced at a reasonably affordable $24.00.




Well, my loves, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post and all of the Black-Owned beauty brands that I talked about in February. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat