Black Designer That You Need To Know About: Sammy B.

 Hello, fellow fashion lovers, I hope that your weekend was everything that you wanted it to be, and let's all get through another work week.

 I've been a fan of Sammy B's fashions for the longest time, I found out about her while I was watching a Monroe Steele's YouTube videos. Samantha Black’s aesthetic is pure and simple: to create limelight-worthy pieces with a couture trade hand. She’s just as passionate about great design as she is for her client base, be it the average Jane searching for a red carpet stunner or a mega musician like Beyonce. 

Sammy B is a women’s ready-to-wear clothing line that is feminine with an eclectic edge. With the use of line, attention to detail and with a natural ease, Sammy B has become the "It Girl’s" favorite brand, perfect for the new modern woman.

I'm already looking forward to Spring fashion and I saw the The Tina Maxi Dress, it's a dress that is perfect for the Spring and Summer. It's made from a unique fabric. Nude/Sand Button down front placket, with pearl edge stitch details at sleeve hems. Beautiful marble buttons in tonal color. The price for this dress is $148.00. 




Fashion lovers, I hope that your week will be filled with love and kindess, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat