Black Fashion Desinger That You Need To Know About: Bishmec Cromartie

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a wonderful weekend. I pray that we all can get through this week safe, sound, and blessed. 

While I was reading an issue of Elle Magazine last weekend, I noticed that Bishmec Cromartie was featured. I watched every single episode of Project Runway Season 20 just to see his designs and I loved everything that he designs. Bishme Cromartie was born and raised in Baltimore Maryland, when he was eight years old, he starting sketching his own designs.

He learned the basics of sewing from his aunt, and after graduating to a sewing machine, began making clothes for friends and family. Since the creation of his clothing line, his bold yet streamlined garments have earned him international acclaim. Vogue declared that his clothing “sculpts and celebrates a woman’s body,” he was a highly regarded contestant on Project Runway Season 17,  and was crowned the winner of Project Runway All-Stars season 20. Cromartie has dressed such clients as Lizzo , Andra Day, Karrueche Tran, and Niecy Nash.

Cromartie’s work is confident, sexy, and architecturally captivating. His garments reflect characteristics of the art that inspires him: boundary-breaking, fun, daring, romantic, and socially conscious. His mission as a Black designer is to encourage self-expression, advocate for representation, and shatter the expectations for people of color. His goal is to continue opening doors for all people of color and for his designs to inspire those who may not see themselves in the fashion industry. Bishme Cromartie has been published in Elle, Essence, Forbes, Los Angeles Times, Vogue, The Washington Times, and WWD, as well as shown on Bravo.

I absolutely LOVED his Spring/Summer 2024 Collection, the tailoring, the construction of the garments, and the colors was stunning. 





Fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat