I'm Obsessed With: Tangerine Orange

 Greetings fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are enjoying this Wednesday and I got another fashion blog post for you to read just in case you need a afternoon pick me up. 

Spring is right around the corner, and to be honest with all of you, I'm pretty excited to get back into beautiful weather and spring fashion. I was reading article one day that Tangerie orange was going to be everywhere this spring, but in my opinion, Tangerine orange was on trend ever since early 2020. This color is gorgeous on any skin color and will get you noticed not just in Spring, but in every season. I think that we need to stop allowing our fears about fashion keep us stuck in wearing the same things, fashion is the most original form of self expression. 

Andrea Iyamah has some amazing designs, as I was on her website I saw the Azo dress and fell in love with it. The Azo Mini Dress is a the little dress with bold carriage...literally. It feautres the Andrea Iyamah signature Eden Ruffle as a wrap around shawl. Playing with seamlines and a scoop bustline that peaks at both armholes, this piece really embodies the feminine figure in the most flattering ways. This dress is available in XS-XXL (XXL is SOLD OUT.) and the price is $395.00.




I'm loving dress from a new designer that I've never heard before, it's from Lionne Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 



Emprada has the Juna Jumpsuit for my girlies that want to keep it classy, and never trashy.

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat