My Fashion Obsession: Leopard Print.

 Happy Friday fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to enjoy your weekend, But I wanted to give you guys a bonus fashion blog. 

Animal print in fashion, GROUNDBREAKING. I read an article over my holiday break from Vogue that Leopard print is going to be everywhere this fashion year, and I'm not going to lie, I'm here for it. Animal print is always in fashion every single year and will never lose its power in the fashion industry as far as I'm concerned, animal print is a neutral in your wardrobe, I went through a huge animal print phase when I was a pre-teen/teenager, but let's be honest, I was trying to still find my own personal style, and even til this day I love animal print, but pops of it here and there. 

This stunning dress is from the Naeem Khan Spring/Summer 2024 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love the structured shoulders and the high split is just very sexy, yet tastefull done.



The Marilyn Coat from Ivy City Co has a '50s reference to it with the lapel. I can see Aunt Bee from the Andy Griffth Show wear this. This coat retails for $198.00. 



For my girlies who loves leopard print and isn't afraid to be noticed, then the Tom Ford had the piece from their Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 



Plus Size women can wear leopard print, Chic Soul has the Roaring Elegance Dress in 1 and 2X and the price for this dress is $62.00. 




Well fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will have a safe weekend and please wear something fashionable and leopard print of course. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat