On My Beauty Wishlist: Fenty Beauty Eau De Parfume

 Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday/Friday Eve to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to enjoy this weekend. 

As I get older, I find that wearing perfume is the final touch to any of the outfits that I wear every week. I love perfume and I want to add more expensive perfumes to my collection, especially this one. I hope that one day Fenty Beauty will put me on their PR List because I simply love Rihanna and her beauty brand as a whole. I heard everyone talk about the Fenty Eau De Parfume and I can see why. The notes of Magnolia and musk unite with tangerine, Bulgarian rose, vanilla, blueberry, and hints of coconut, geranium, and patchouli, to create a blend that expresses itself uniquely on each wearer for a one-of-a-kind scent that is all heart and pure soul. The bottle itself is a warm amber-brown glass and touches of gold. The curve fits beautifully in the palm of the hand. a key element of design, it envelops you in a cloud, a long and soft spray. The price for this is $140.00.





Beauty lovers, as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, please be safe, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat