Black Owned Fashion Brand That You Know About: Maison Detta

 Hello, my loves, and Happy Monday to all of you. I missed you all so much and I wanted to give you guys a blog post for today.

Over the weekend, I was watching one of Monroe Steel's YouTube videos (She will be the reason that I will spend ALL of my money.) and she introduced a handbag brand called Maison Detta, the bag has such a unique shape and it made me interested in the brand. The founder of Maison Detta, Dalanda Detta Soumare, finished her studies in Montreal and decided to return to Senegal to contribute to the development of her continent by leveraging her experience abroad. His deepest desire is to be part of those who will highlight the African continent through its talent and its beauty, but also through all the social values ​​that constitute it.

Aware of the multiple impacts of the socio-economic contexts of today's world on human beings, the brand positions itself today as a Lifestyle brand to play a role in the emotional well-being of its consumers by promoting a style of life that favors pleasure, health, social or economic success, self-realization, harmony with oneself and with others.

All models are designed in Dakar, but Maison Detta draws inspiration from all the cultures around it for its brand identity. 

Detta is a nickname of Burundian origin shortened from the first name Bernadette, it represents the fighting woman who smiles at life whatever its trials, in homage to Bernadette Nsabimana, grandmother of Dalanda Detta Soumare, creator of Maison Detta.

The Tita Bag Special Edition in this beautiful Sky Blue is my new obsession. This bag has a velvet interior, dust bag, magnetic flap, detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, and interior patch pocket. This bag is priced at 399.00 Euros or USD 433.07.




Well, fellow fashion lovers, I hope all of you have enjoyed this blog post. I can't believe that I'll be 34 this Saturday, I'm looking to this new age and I can't wait to take you guys along the ride. I love you all so much and until next time,  Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat