On My Beauty Wishlist Qui The People Featherweight Hydrating Body Gloss

 Happy Thursday fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you had a great Valentine's Day and that all of you are doing well on this Thursday/Friday eve, let's all cheers that the weekend's here. 

I've always wanted to introduce a body oil in my skincare routine,  I was reading the December/January issue of Essence and I saw that the brand Qui The People has a new body that looks way too good for me to not talk about in today's post. This oil is described as a kin-barrier-boosting body oil meets serum that delivers fast-acting, intense hydration and improves skin's ability to retain moisture for skin that looks and feels softer, firmer, and healthier with each use. It has Plant-Derived Squalane, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Organic Avocado Oil. This is priced at $65.00. 





Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat