Black Owned Beauty Brand That You Need To Know About: Poundcake Cosmetics

 Good Morning and Happy Thursday/Friday to all of you, I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to enjoy your weekend. 

I've been a fan of Poundcake Cosmetics for a long time, I love everything about this brand. They're a Pro Black, Pro Fat, and Pro Queen cosmetics company and will continue to act in a manner that reflects as such. They reject Universal shades and believe everyone is owed the products that is made for their unique skin and lip tone. 

The founders Camille Bell and Johnny Velazquez are setting a new standard of inclusivity in the beauty world, one that gose beyond just showing BIPOC in photographs. They are reinventing color cosmetics.

The Cake Batter Liquid Matte Lipstick is absolutely STUNNING, This formula was specifically designed to be lightweight & creamy, providing full, opaque coverage for various lip tones. This is available in six different colors and the price is $24.00. 






Beauty lovers, I love each and every one of you. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat