On My Beauty Wishlist: Mary Louise Cosmetics Turmeric and Honey Face Mask

 Happy Friday Eve my fellow Beauty Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy your well-deserved weekend. 

Having a self-care routine is such an important thing for all of us to have in our lives. My self-care routine really helped me get through last year and helped me with loving myself more than I ever did. One thing that I introduced into my beauty routine is doing a face mask once a week, I love to take care of my skin by doing a face mask and read an article in one of my favorite fashion magazines or on a fashion website and let the mask do its magic.

I went on a new beauty website called Thirteen Lune website (It's a website where Black and Latina beauty brands are sold.) and I saw this mask that caught my attention, so I went to do some research and I found that this company has some great products, but it's also Black-Woman Owned as well. In 2017, Mary Louise was founded with the mission of creating nourishing and clean beauty products that make skincare easy and fun. At Mary Louise Cosmetics, they believe that everyone should have easy access to wholesome, natural, and organic beauty products. My grandmothers Mary (maternal), and Louise (paternal) always used natural recipes and homemade remedies in their everyday routines. Mary and Louise continually inspire what their brand stands for, and how they source our ingredients. 

The Mary Louise Cosmetics Turmeric and Honey Facial Mask are exactly what your skin needs to combat acne, redness/inflammation, and eczema (Totally me). This powerful cocktail of organic honey, turmeric, and plant extracts will highlight your skin's natural radiance while fighting off acne-causing bacteria at the same time. This mask is reasonably priced at $38.00. 






Another product that I want to try from Mary Louise Cosmetics is their Miracle Serum. This  Serum is a multi-purpose serum packed with turbo-charged ingredients designed to penetrate the skin in ways everyday moisturizers simply can’t. When you want your skin to look it's very best, you need a natural serum that promotes the health of your skin. This serum is $35.00. 





I love that we got to spend this time together, but it's time for me to go. I hope that all of you will have a great weekend, I love you all so much and I deeply appreciate all of the love and support that you give to me and my blog, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat