All Dressed Up And Finally Somewhere To Go.

 Happy Tuesday my fellow Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and wearing something absolutely fabulous. 

Dresses are my go-to for Summer, I don't always want to wear shorts, and let's be honest, it's way too hot to wear jeans or sweatpants out to the grocery store. I'm not going to wear a tight dress, I'm beyond over the tight dresses, I just want to be as comfortable as I can be.

I was reading the July issue of Instyle Magazine and I saw some amazing dresses that I love and that are definitely my style. Classic yet fashionable at the same time, As a woman, I love to dress classic, and showing too much is NOT my style at all. I feel that you can still be sexy without showing all of your bits to the world, I'm 31 years old and my mother will still make me change my outfit if my shorts or a dress that I'm wearing is too short.

I've seen the Knitted Dress trend everywhere this Summer, I know for some of you knits are for the Fall and Winter. I went on the Self-Portrait website one day and I saw this gorgeous knitted dress that is perfect if you live in a place that doesn't get too hot. I love the buttons (You can unbutton them if you want to show some leg.) This is retail at $455.00.  









This beautifully designed dress by one of my new favorite new designers, Christopher Esber. 






I've been really been loving Retro Prints as of late. I literally gagged when I saw the Ulla Johnson Pre-Fall 2021 Collection. 





Poplin dresses are great because they keep their shape so well. Tove Studio has a gorgeous dress that would be perfect for a vacation, and the color is stunning. This dress is retailed at $575.00. 




Find a dress that makes you feel beautiful, that brings you joy. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat