On My Beauty Wishlist: Mented Cosmetics Everyday Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Thursday everyone, or Friday Eve as it is known to be. I hope that all of you are doing well and looking forward to enjoying your weekend and will try new beauty products that you've been wanting to try out for yourself. 

Now, if you have read my blog before, I've featured Mented Cosmetics. It's a Black-Owned cosmetics company that has lipstick that catered to not just African American women, but to all women as well. I saw the Everyday Eyeshadow Palette when I was looking on the Ulta website and I fell in love with the colors and how that I can wear these every day. 

The Everyday Eyeshadow palette was designed with our melanin in mind, and this ultra-chic, slim-fit packaging makes it much easier to take on the go. Each shade packs enough pigment to envelop our lids in the gorgeous nude and neutral shades we all love. The sophisticated 9-shade collection has exactly the right colors to take us from our morning meeting to post-work drinks and everything in between. Did I mention that  Mented Cosmetics is Vegan, non-toxic, paraben-free, and cruelty-free?  The price for the Everyday Eyeshadow Palette is $28.00. 





Enjoy your weekend and I hope that you all have loved this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat