Sheila Faji, I'm Obsessed With Your Hoops.

 Happy Tuesday to all of my Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend and a great start to your workweek. 

I believe that my love for Hoops earrings started when I was five years and my mother gifted me a pair of gold hoops earrings. As many of you know, I love a great pair of hoop earrings. They just complete an outfit for me and I find that they make me feel that I'm dressed up without trying too hard. But there's one pair of hoop earrings that I want to be apart of my hoop earring rotation.

While I was on a local boutique on Facebook and I saw a pair of Sheila Faji hoops earrings, I've always been a fan of her jewelry, but there was something about her hoop earrings that just made me want to save up and buy my first pair for myself. Born in Brazil and now a proud Californian, Sheila Fajl brings her extensive fashion industry experience to her refreshingly simple yet elegant jewelry lines. Sheila began her fashion career as a model and went on to succeed in virtually every aspect of the industry: design, sales, marketing, management, and manufacturing.

Sheila Fajl Designs is a California-based company incorporating extensive design and management experience into the pursuit of one goal: to realize Sheila's vision of an alluring, fun, and contemporary line of high-fashion jewelry. We are committed to always being ahead of the latest trends and following the strictest manufacturing guidelines that comply with the highest quality standards.

Her jewelry is carefully designed with one thing in mind – to make you feel beautiful and to make you glow. Their products are fully handmade by artisans in Brazil. They use natural semi-precious stones that come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. Their metal is 18K gold plated over 100% nickel-free brass and silver plated over 100% nickel-free brass. Our manufacturing process is designed to use materials in a very responsible manner, making their products some of the most “eco-friendly” jewelry in the market today.

The Everybody's Favorite Hoop Earrings is on my wishlist, I love the lightweight feel that they have and the 14 finishes that you can choose from. Handmade in Brazil under the watchful eyes of the finest craftspeople, these hoops are story years in the making. Brilliantly cast out of a lightweight, strong, blend of metals, the hoops are prepped in a plating facility and hand brushed, one at a time. They retail for $73.00. 





The Arlene Hoop Earring is just as gorgeous as the Everyday Hoop Earrings. I love the thicker width of the hoops and how incredibly stylish they are, this retail for $78.00.  






Well, another fashion blog post is in the books, but don't worry, I'll be back next Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat