On My Fashion Wishlist: AM:PM London.

 Oh, how I missed you all so much. I hope that all of you had an amazing weekend and a great start to your workweek. 

I was on the Black Owned Everything, (@blackownedeverything) Instagram Page, and I saw these amazing shoes by this brand called AM: PM London, so I decided to look into this brand and I'm so happy that I did and desperately want a pair in my closet for myself. Am: Pm was sparked by years of experiencing discomfort whilst wearing heels as well as the limited selection of shades found when searching "nude". Am: Pm was founded in 2020 aiming to prove heels can be great quality and modern without compromising on comfort, by focusing on refined designs for contemporary women. 

All of their designs are original, created with their customers in mind. we focus on diversity, design & quality that instantly elevates any outfit. with comfort and style embedded in the unique designs, we can all confidently glide in heels from Am to Pm. Am: Pm's collections consist of designs with a range as well as a modern twist in the naming system. the aim is to explore versatility in design using nude and earth tones as the core. Am: Pm is about more than footwear. the brand stands for inclusion & representation to inspire the production of collectibles that never go out of style.


The Isla spoke to me in a multitude of ways, the Isla lace-up heels feature durable, elastic & lace-straps, a 4" cone-style heel, 100% leather insole & padded insole cushion debossed with the classic Am: Pm logo. Isla is available in 2 colours. The price of the Isla is $224.00, they also have more options if you are not a fan of the Isla. 





Well, I hope that you will check out Am: Pm and Black Owned Everything for some amazing Black-Owned brands, I'm glad that we spend some time together talking about amazing fashions, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat