Woman Owned Business That You Need To Know: Akola

 Happy Monday my love and Happy International Women's Day, I hope that you are doing well and celebrate the women that are in your life. 

I love a great piece of jewelry, I feel that a great piece of jewelry can really add something to your outfit. I could remember growing up my mother would always tell me that you're never really fully dressed until you have perfume on and a great piece of jewelry, and my goodness she was right. I was on the internet one day and I saw a really pretty bracelet from a brand that I never heard of before so I wanted to see more about this bracelet that I have fallen in love with and when I tell you guys that I fell more in love with the story of how the brand came about, I wouldn't be lying to you. (Go To The Website To Read The Founder's Story.)  

Akola is a globally-inspired jewelry brand, creating beautiful designs to lift up and champion women around the world. Our name means “she works” in a local Ugandan dialect. They provide life-changing job opportunities through vertically-integrated manufacturing, employing women in Uganda to make each Akola piece. We are here because of these women. We believe in them, and the power of all who live in the margins.

The Jasmine Hord Heart Charm Bracelet is stunning, I love all of the neutral colors with the bits of gold. This bracelet features a hand-carved, heart-shaped horn charm with a delicate crystal accent, it has recycled glass beads from Ghana, and Horn beads carved by hand in their Ugandan horn studio. This bracelet retails for $98.00. 







I saw these earrings on the Saks website, every woman needs a statement earring in their jewelry box. All of the colors of blue go so well together and the tassel details are so current right now. They retail for $175.00. 



So do your part and support women-owned businesses on this International Women's Day. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat