New Fashion Designer: Asata Maise

 Happy Tuesday all of my fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have had an amazing day and were safe as possible. 

There are so many amazing fashion designers that I discovered during quarantine last year. And now in 2021, I see so many new designers that really sparked my interest in finding out about the designer, the inspiration for their collection, and how they are going to make their impact in the fashion world. I was reading the February issue of Vogue Magazine, and they had a feature called "The Local News and as I was flipping through the pages, I saw the designer Asata Maise and I must say, her designs brought me back to my childhood. 

Asata Maisé considers herself an unconventional modern-day couturier (a designer that produces high-quality handcrafted clothing). For the past 13 years, Maisé has been committed to expressing her personal experiences, values, philosophies, and inspirations through the mediums of fashion and style. In the earlier days of her relationship with garment construction, she solely produced clothing for herself and her loved ones. Maisé has seemed to always be in the right place at the right time, landing hands-on experience in the fashion industry long before making a name for herself. Since 2009, she’s experimented with custom pieces, Depop sales, and, more recently, highly-anticipated drops of undoubtedly recognizable clothing and accessories. Admirers flock to the online shop with hopes of being a select few to own an Asata Maisé piece. Each piece is carefully conceptualized, handcrafted, and packaged by the designer in her quaint studio currently based in her hometown. Maisé is constantly fine-tuning herself, her work, and her approach, creating her own space in the fashion industry. Asata Maisé garments are just a reflection of the designer’s passionate commitment to personal development, inspiring others, and preserving a tradition that has become overlooked with the rise of fast fashion.

When I saw this bag in Vogue, It reminded me so much of a bag that I've received as a Christmas gift from one of my friends and I carried it until it had holes in it.  I love the different patterns that were used throughout the bag.






I love this high turtleneck dress and the Tye Dye is so on-trend as well. 




This dress is giving me serious Romy And Michelle vibes. 






The Designer Herself, Asata Maise. 







I hope that I gave you guys a new up-and-coming Fashion Designer that you need to check. Thank You all so much for reading this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat