On My Beauty Wishlist: Marc Jacobs Extra Shot Caffeine Concealer And Foundation

 I can't believe it's Thursday again already. Hello beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that all of you are ready for Friday and the upcoming weekend that's ahead of us. 

As many of you know, Marc Jacobs is one of my Fashion designers, but ever since they released Marc Jacobs Beauty, I've been obsessed with everything from their eyeshadows palettes, to their mascaras, to their Coconut Face Primer, to even their lipsticks. But I've may found something else that I have to add to my ever-growing beauty wishlist. 

Last weekend, I was watching one of my favorite British YouTubers, Laura Blair (@TheLauraBlair) was doing a PR unboxing that she got in the mail (Y'all if I would get on the Marc Jacobs PR List, I might just pass out, Just Saying.) and they released a new Concealer and Foundation, so I wanted to see more about it and I went on the Marc Jacobs Beauty website right away, The description of this Concealer and Foundation is Wake up your skin with this creamy, caffeine-infused concealer and foundation. Longwear and crease-resistant, Extra Shot serves up natural-looking full coverage to instantly conceal dark circles, blemishes, and redness. And because time is the ultimate luxury, Extra Shot works double time. Use it as a concealer or blend it out as a buildable foundation for a visibly smoother, more even complexion. Now comes the extra shot—infused with caffeine, oat extract, and five forms of coconut, the hydrating, vegan formula blends seamlessly for skin that looks brighter, revived, and re-energized. With an oversized applicator for quick, all-over coverage, Extra Shot is your go-to multitasker for a refreshed, flawless look and it says that it for all skin types. It has 30 skin tones so everyone doesn't feel that they can't find their shade (Come through shade range Inclusiveness.) This retails for $39.00. 




For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat