On My Beauty Wishlist: Epara Cleansing Lotion

 Happy Thursday Beauty Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe and practicing safe care during this time, not only physically, but emotionally as well.  

While we were on quarantine, I was on the Allure website and they had a list of 42 Black-Owned Beauty brands that we should support and Epara was one of those brands. And one of the products from Epara that they suggested that we use is the cleansing lotion so I went on the website and fell in love with the whole vibe of the website. Epara means “to cocoon oneself” in the Nigerian dialect of Ebira. We area well-considered inclusive brand introducing the consumer to the best organic and natural ingredients from Africa. One woman’s quest to discover luxury skincare that caters to the unique issues affecting women of color led to a bespoke beauty brand created especially to nourish and protect. Epara is a line of high-quality, scientifically-proven products derived from the rich soils of Africa that will wrap you in an all-natural luxury. Epara repairs and pampers, leaving skin moisturized and hydrated.

The Cleansing Lotion is described as a silky smooth cleanser that softens and moisturizes the skin while removing make-up and impurities. It also reduces hyper-pigmentation, moistures the skin, removes impurities and it's an Allure Magazine Best In Beauty winner for 2020. The price for this is $56.00. 




Do your part and support Black-Owned businesses, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


Allure Post About Black-Owned Beauty Brands: https://www.allure.com/gallery/black-owned-cosmetic-brands-to-watch


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat