Coix On My Feet, So Get Like Me.

 Hello fashion lovers, and Happy Tuesday to all of you. I hope that all of you had a great weekend and trying to make it to Friday, Fashionably of course. 

I've said it before, and I will say it again. I'm a girl with BIG feet, but I LOVE fashion and the number of shoe companies that cater to big feet girls such as JustFab, Shoedazzle, Smash Shoes, and many others gives us fashionable shoes that don't look like Granny shoes. 

One day, I was on my Instagram page and I noticed that a shoe brand followed me called Coix, and I went on their Instagram page and I was impressed with the selection and the quality of their shoes. Charlotte and Sherene, co-creators of CoIX (pronounced COY). As two proudly tall women who wear size UK 11/US 13/EU 46 footwear, we found the shoe shopping experience challenging and disheartening, to say the least. We grew frustrated with the lack of choices, uncomfortable fit and quality, and uninspiring styles and color options in footwear for our size. 

As modern, professional women we often wished we could also express our style confidently beyond our ankles. We resolved to create a solution to allow us to express our style and individuality from head to toe. A well-designed pair of quality-made shoes are hard to come by. This could not be truer for people who wear larger shoe sizes, uncatered to and overlooked by mainstream fashion and footwear brands. We have struggled for years to find shoes that spoke to our fashion senses and versatile lifestyles.

I know that we're in Spring, but I'm already shopping for the Fall. The Dalston Ankle Boot is the perfect pair of boots for the Fall and I need them in my closet. I love the heel height and The Maple is stunning, they also have them in a  Black Suede. They are $281.00. 





Now, I'm in the Spring frame of mind and the Monaco Block Heel is the perfect shoes for this season. The colors are something that every girl has in their closets, they come in two colors and they retail for $197.00. 



For my working girls, The Seville Block Heel is for you. These shoes are perfect for the office and a night out. They come in two colors and they retail for $211.00.




Well, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 
 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat