On My Beauty Wishlist: Dior Roses N Roses

 Hello again Beauty Lovers, I hope that you guys are ready for Friyay and the weekend to come and you were staying as safe as possible. 

There's no better smell than a beautiful rose, it's romantic, feminine, and bold all at the same time. It's brought me back to my childhood every time that I smell a rose. Dior has a new Fragrance that I'm obsessed with ever since I smelled the sample page in several Fashion magazines. Miss Dior Rose N'Roses is a sparkling floral fragrance, a profusion of Grasse Roses refreshed by a zest of Bergamot and heightened by the intensity of a White Musk note. The freshness of an armful of colorful fresh petals and the invigorating energy of citrusy dew characterize this fragrance. The vibrant essence of Geranium refines the composition with its citrusy aromas to faithfully recreate the irresistible scent of an endless field of flowers. A bright pink hue adorns the fragrance that takes hold of you and never lets go.

This beautiful bottle of perfume retails for $115.00 for a 3.4 oz bottle, but there's also a 5 oz for $140.00 and a 1.7 oz for $85.00. 









The smell of Roses will forever be a smell that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. Thank You all so much for stopping by and reading this beauty blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat