Love It Or Loathe It: Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette

 Hello again my fellow beauty lovers, addicts, obsessed. I hope that all of you have had a great Thursday and were as safe as possible. 

I've been meaning to put this blog post up for a while now, but it slipped my mind. Now, I love Urban Decay products and I still want to add the Naked palettes in my makeup drawers, but there's one palette that I'm still on the fence about because I feel like I have seen the same colors but just in different palettes before. I remember seeing a tutorial of Camila Mendes from Riverdale making a makeup look with the palette and I'm not going to y'all, I was impressed with the colors and how vibrant the colors were, but I had to be honest with myself, Do I want a palette that had colors that I have already seen in previous palettes before and for the $49.00 price tag, I feel that I can invest in another palette that I wanted for a long time. 

The Urban Decay Naked Wild West is described as an all-vegan eyeshadow palette with 12 desert-inspired neutrals, ranging from pale peach, warm brown, and metallic bronze to deep blue-green and soft turquoise shimmer. The super-pigmented, velvety Naked Eyeshadow family has a new vegan lineup of soft beige, rich terracotta brown, deep copper, and burnt orange, plus a pop of turquoise green and blue. Naked Wild West’s shades are inspired by California deserts, Joshua trees, and endless skies. Blaze your own trail with creamy mattes, metallics, and shimmers in the iconic ultra-blendable Naked shadow formula. Use these ultra-blendable, versatile shadows solo or layer to create endless looks ranging from mild to wild.




The last thing that I want all of you lovely people to think is that I'm trying to bash or talk bad about a beauty brand, I hope that one day I can work with these brands and receive PR from some of these companies that I blog about in the future. I feel that it's my responsibility as a Beauty Blogger to be as honest about a product that I'm not loving. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat