Frederick Anderson: A Underrated Fashion Designer.

 Hello again Fashion Lovers and Happy Tuesday to you all, I hope that all of you had a great day and were as safe as possible in the world that we live in currently. 

If you guys follow me on Instagram, you guys would have noticed that I have put this new designer (Well, he's new to me, not to the Fashion World.) at the end of Fashion Friday, he even liked my post from his Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection. So I decided to dedicate a blog post about him and his designs. 

Frederick Anderson's collection is a collection of designs and ideas by Frederick Anderson. Frederick started his first company fresh out of FIT ( That's short for The Fashion Institute Of Technology In New York City.) and after 20 successful years in the industry Frederick is finally working on his own singular vision of clothing, selling, and ultimately how he sees women dressing and living today. The Frederick Anderson woman lives in the world and not in her home. She loves life and lives her life to the fullest. She writes her own rules in dressing and in life.

These amazing two pieces are from his Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love the Crochet and how the colors go so well together. 




Bill Blass once said, "When In Doubt, Wear Red. And this little piece from his Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection will totally get you noticed in a Crowd of boringness. 




This dress is giving me all of the Diana Ross vibes. This is from his Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 




Frederick Anderson, Your designs are before their times and you deserve so much more attention than you're getting. I hope that all of my fashion lovers have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat