On My Fashion Wishlist: AYR The Robe Jacket

 Happy Tuesday Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you have had a great weekend and a great start to your work week while being safe of course. 

Today, I want to introduce you guys to a brand that I found in the January 2020 issue of Vogue Magazine and their clothing is definitely up to my fashion aesthetic. AYR (pronounced 'air') stands for All Year Round. We design seasonless essentials for everyday life. Perfect premium pieces to make you feel comfortable and confident, season after season. AYR was founded in NYC by three fashion friends committed to creating confidence through clothing. It's not about a label or a logo. It's about the woman who wears it. Strong, smart women of purpose have been their #1 inspiration since 2014.  

I know that we are coming into Spring but As I was browsing their website, I saw this amazing coat that I NOW NEED in my closet. The Robe is the coat of dreams for any fashion to have in their closets. It has lined sleeves, an unlined body, and Hip pockets. The color of this coat will get you through the Fall and Winter this year (I'm so looking forward to Fall and it's not even Spring yet.) This coat comes in 1X-2X and it also comes in a beautiful color called Cinnamon but it only comes in a Large (Please make a plus-sized version of the Cinnamon Robe Coat. This coat retails for $595.00. 











Well my fellow Fashion Lovers, I hope that you all will try AYR for yourself. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat