Vegan Handbag Brand That You Need To Know About: LaBante London

Start off your new week with a new blog post. Happy Sunday to all of my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that you are enjoying your weekend while staying safe out there. 

I really love finding all of these Vegan Handbags brands that are out there today. When I first started off as a fashion blogger, There was not a lot of Vegan Handbag brands out there on the market like it is now and I'm impressed with the quality of vegan leather more than the traditional leather that made from animal fur and other materials that are made from animals. 

While I was on the internet, I was looking up vegan handbag companies to do a blog post about and I came across LaBante London, so I went on the website and I literally thought that I was on a high-priced designer handbag website. LaBante started out really small in 2012 but grew from strength to strength as we received so much positive feedback and love from vegans, vegetarians, animal lovers, and fashionistas all over the world. As we continued to expand, we had the pleasure of meeting fashion buyers who understood that change was coming and that the future was about ethics and sustainability. Encouraged and inspired, our brand has flourished it’s my promise to you that we will continue to develop beautiful and stunning designs and provide you with a range of vegan accessories all made with love that we hope you will wear with pride. 


The Kensignton is the bag that I would I carry while I running errands or going shopping (Hand free shopping is seriously the best.) This bag comes in another color and it retails for $139.00.




Now for me, a tote is one bag that every woman needs in their closet and when I saw the Windsor tote, I felt that this is my Boss Lady bag. I love the gold hardware and the shape is just perfect for me to carry all of my things. This bag retails for $145.00 and this would also make a great gift for a college graduate as well.





I'm carrying my laptop, but make it fashion. I'm absolutely in LOVE with the Aricia Carryall. If I ever needed to go out and work somewhere, I know that I can have my laptop with me and still be stylish. The Aricia retails for $270.00 and I will put an early request to Santa for this bag.  






I starting to realize that more people are carrying bags that are made from Vegan Leather and materials and they are just as fashionable that bags that are made from non-Vegan materials. I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post and have a great start to your week, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


  For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.



Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat