On My Beauty Wishlist: Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Mask

 Happy Thursday to all of my beauty lovers out there, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe out there and wearing a mask of course. 

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE a great face mask. I try to do a face mask at least once a week because I want to take care of my skin as much as possible. Having dry and sensitive skin has taught me to have a solid skincare routine, which includes a gentle cleanser, micellar water that is geared for my skin type, and a face and eye cream that has great ingredients in it. 

I follow SkinCeuticals on Twitter and I noticed that they had a new mask that I've never seen before, so I went on their website and I wanted to know more about this new mask that they were showing to the world. The Phyto Corrective Mask contains highly-concentrated botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and hyaluronic acid to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity. This intensive calming facial mask cools on contact, comforts skin sensitivity, and restores natural radiance and smoothness. Phyto Corrective Mask has been clinically tested post-procedure to effectively reduce visual redness and discomfort. This versatile botanical facial mask has multifaceted uses post temporary skin reactivity. The best thing about this mask is that every skin type can use it, This mask retails for $59.00. 


https://www.skinceuticals.com/phyto-corrective-mask-3606000436640.html


Self-care/love isn't a selfish act, it's a way to give your mind and body a rest. I hope that you all take the time to take care of yourself. I hope that all of my beauty lovers, addicts, obsessed have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat