One Of My Favorite Underrated Fashion Designers: Michael Costello

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in this crazy world that we all live in right now. We are going to get through this time together, I know we will. 

Michael Costello in my opinion is one of the most underrated fashion designers, ever. I remember seeing his designs on a fashion blogger and I was obsessed with his fashion ever since. Costello started designing clothes at the age of two by drawing dresses on his bedroom walls. At the age of 15, he opened his first store in Palm Springs. It was at his first store in Palm Springs where Costello started making custom pieces for celebrities including Céline Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Barry Manilow, Suzanne Somers, Faye Dunaway, Florence Henderson, and more. Costello made headlines for designing a matching hat and dress for Cardi B for Paris Fashion Week. Kylie Jenner as worn one of his dresses for her birthday magazine cover and Costello is good friends with Lady Gaga. Costello's dresses were featured in Nicki Minaj's game app, Nicki Minaj: The Empire. He also collaborated with Essie nail polish and designed his own lipstick and eyeshadow shades for Inglot Cosmetics. In 2010, Costello appeared on the 8th season of Project Runway. Costello placed 4th place, In 2012, Costello competed as part of Project Runway All-Stars and finished as the 2nd runner up.


This piece is from his Fall/Winter 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I feel that Pam Grier could have worn this in of her '70s films. The hair and the makeup were beautiful and I need this in my closet. 



The oh so fabulous Laverne Cox  in one of his dresses at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. 




Queen B looks amazing in this beautiful dress from Michael Costello at the 2014 Grammy Awards, I love the lace appliques. 



Michael Costello, I would love to tell you that you are a creative genius and as a creative person myself I appreciate that. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post and you will check out Michael Costello for yourselves, I love you all so muh and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.



Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat