On My Beauty Wishlist: Marc Jacobs Perfect

 What is going on beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the current world that we all live in right now. I find that we do more great things if we all stick together during this crazy time in our world.

If you have been following my blog, you guys know that Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite fashion designers. The fact that he designs fashions that he loves and doesn't care about what the critics have to say about him is truly inspiring to me as a fashion blogger. But when he came out with his own beauty line, I literally got excited. I love looking at his ads for his perfumes, they are so playful and girly and I want every single perfume that he's release, including Divine Decadence.  

One day, I was reading one of my magazines and I noticed that Marc Jacobs released a new perfume so I opened up the sample and when I smelled it, I was in love. The perfume was inspired by Marc Jacobs’ mantra: “I am perfect as I am,” which is symbolized by a tattoo of the word “perfect” on his wrist. Like his tattoo, Perfect Marc Jacobs is about embracing and expressing one’s true self. Modern, bright, and feminine, Perfect is an unconventional yet harmonious clash of fresh floral and calming smooth notes. The fragrance opens with juicy notes of rhubarb and bright daffodil that reveal a comforting heart of almond milk. The fragrance finishes with a soft dry down of cedarwood and cashmeran.

The packaging is just as playful as the fragrance itself.  This perfume retails for $128.00 of their website for the 100ml, But they also have a 50ml bottle for $96.00.







Always wear perfume, even if you're stuck at home. I hope that all of you beauty lovers have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat