On My Beauty Wishlist: Besame Cosmetics Red Velvet Lipstick In 1946

 Hello again my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and wearing your favorite lipstick even though you are wearing a mask. 

The color Red is so essential in both the fashion world and the beauty world. It such a bold and sexy color that will definitely get you noticed. I feel that it's my spirit color and I don't wear it as much as I need to, my mother looks absolutely gorgeous in the color Red and believe it or not, her favorite color was Pink at the time. 

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't met a red lipstick that I didn't love and needed. Red lipstick is my first beauty memories when I saw a picture of Marilyn Monroe wearing it. Women should have a least one or several tubes of red lipstick in their beauty drawer and not all red lipstick are the same. 

Besame Cosmetics is a Latina owned business that I found out about a few years while I was looking for another cosmetic company (A happy accident, indeed). Longing to bring back the simple glamour of her grandmother’s beauty routine, designer and cosmetics historian Gabriela Hernandez started Bésame Cosmetics. Founded in 2004, Bésame Cosmetics has gained a cult following with our meticulously designed, historically inspired, and highly pigmented cosmetics that surpass expectations.  

Their simple yet luxurious formulations are made with pride and a labor of love for Gabriela, each one being 100% cruelty-free and created for sensitive skin ( A big win for us girls or guys who has it). They do not contain gluten, parabens, or mineral oils. Owned and operated by Gabriela and her family, all products are produced locally in California with Gabriela overseeing every batch. All Bésame products are long-wearing, minimal waste, and packaged to be displayed proudly.

I was on their website and I saw this lipstick that just looks so luxurious to the lip, The Red Velvet Lipstick in 1946 is calling my name. this deep red with a neutral undertone is designed to flatter every skin tone. Enriched with squalane, aloe, and vitamin E, Red Velvet feels great on the lips with a semi-matte look that stays on all day. Gabriela says that she took inspiration from a popular 1946 hue to create this rich red that stands the test of time. This retails for $24.00, I don't know what I love more, the packaging or the color itself. 


https://besamecosmetics.com/products/red-velvet-lipstick?customer_posted=true


I hope that all of you feel beautiful when you wear your red lipstick (Everyone has the right to feel beautiful.) I also hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat