Black Owned Brand That You Need To Know About: Vavvoune

 Happy Tuesday to all of my fashion lovers out there, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe out there in the world right now. 

I missed doing blog posts about black-owned fashion brands that I think that all of you would love to add to your closet (Me included) I love finding new brands that I can look into and tell you guys their story through my blog. Being a fashion blogger is truly the best job in the world because I get to talk to like-minded people who love fashion as much as I do, I'm truly blessed to do this as my job even though I'm not getting paid for it yet. 

A few years back, I was reading an issue of Essence Magazine and I noticed a handbag brand that I've never heard of before. Vavvoune was founded by self-taught designer/artisan Valerie Blaise, in Brooklyn New York. Vavvoune (pronounced vav•une) is a leather accessory brand recognized by way of cultured design. Introducing passionately made, wearable leather accessories, while hinting spunk in effortless ways of impression. Moods, moments of nostalgia, and functionality introduce inspiration. Making it a huge part of the creative operation and overall aesthetic. As inspiration guides creativity.

All designs are born and elaborated in our small in house studio in Brooklyn NY. When designs are ready to be constructed, we work one on one with a mindful team of craftsmen & women in NYC’s Garment District. Whenever we come across workable scraps of leather unavailable to use for Vavvoune, they get donated to a list of art programs across the country.

Now, she has a lot of gorgeous handbags one her website, but some of them are some out. But one of the handbags that she has on her website just spoke to me. The Mishe is the perfect day bag that you need in your closet. What I love about this bag, in particular, are the rolled handle and the gold hardware ( you guys all know that I love anything gold.) This is sold out on the website but I'll still put the link down below for y'all to see if it back in stock on their website. 





I hope that all of my fashionable people will check out Vavvoune for yourselves and I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post about this black-owned brand, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.  


               For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.



Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat