Beauty Brand That You Need To Know About: Uma Oils

 Happy Thursday to all of you that is reading this blog post, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the world that we are living in at the moment. It's truly an honor to be back here with you all again to share with you my love for beauty products and new beauty brands that I came across while I was reading an article in a magazine or on a blog post. 

I'm not the type of girl that uses oils right before I go to bed, I feel that they will make me as if I'm going to slip off my bed. So I just stayed away from them altogether, my skin is very sensitive and some oils use synthetic fragrances and they would irritate my skin but I think I may have found an oil that I can mix with my lotion and I'll be fine and my skin won't regret it.   

As I was reading the September issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine, I was reading about the brand Uma Oils and I haven't heard of them before, so I decided to check this brand out for myself for this blog post. Uma is a luxury beauty and wellness collection made of rare, precious botanicals grown in India and built around the 5000-year-old wisdom of Ayurveda. Every ingredient is cultivated with the utmost care and obsessively considered for its efficacy and holistic healing benefits for the skin, body, mind, and spirit. Uma is the culmination of rich tradition, powerful science, and above all love. 

Their brand celebrates the Uma in each of us our ability to find peace amidst chaos, to balance our complex ambitions with our most fundamental emotions, and to find contentment in the knowledge that everything we need is already within us. My aunt taught me that true beauty is found in simplicity, integrity, and equilibrium – and our brand strives to honor her by ensuring every drop of our oil consists of the same.

I turned Thirty in March and I'm trying to still look like I'm Twelve forever, so I think the right oil for me is the Absolute Anti Aging Body Oil. This luxurious body oil is the only moisturizer you’ll ever need to maintain glowing skin from head to toe. Indulgent botanicals such as sandalwood, rose, and neroli achieve an otherworldly fragrance as they rapidly soothe, lock in moisture, and deeply hydrate dry skin. ( A total win for me). This oil retails for $90.00. 

 The packaging is just stunning on the bottle, this would be a beautiful addition to your vanity. 





I'm truly glad that we can spend some time together talking about the beauty products that we all love, and I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

  For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.



Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat