My Fall/Winter Closet Must Have: The Peacoat

We have only a few more days until Fall and I'm pretty excited about it.  Happy Sunday to all of you, I hope that you all are enjoying this weekend and staying safe in the world that we're currently living in right now. 

Feeling the cool air get me more excited for Fall, but when I looked at my weather app on my phone today and I noticed that it going to be in the '50s all this week and when I tell you that I got so excited for the cooler temperatures are coming makes was the highlight to my weekend. So I decided to do a blog post about one coat that is a classic and everyone should have in their closet for years to come, A Peacoat.

A Pea coat are characterized by short length, broad lapels, double-breasted fronts, often large wooden, metal, or plastic buttons, and vertical or slash pockets. References to the pea-jacket appear in American newspapers at least as early as the 1720s, and modern renditions still maintain the original design and composition.

 Abercombie And Fitch were popular back when I was in high school, all the popular kids wore them and their brand represents being in the know of fashion. I saw this coat on their website and I wish that they would make it in Plus Size. I love the color and the fact that you can tie it at the waist, the price for this coat is at $180.00, but it made out of wool. 




https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/us/p/wool-blend-belted-dad-coat-41442819?seq=02&source=googleshopping&source=googleshopping&country=US&cmp=PLA_G_SC+Shopping+-+ANF+-+Desktop_All+Products_PRODUCT_GROUP&gclid=CjwKCAjw2Jb7BRBHEiwAXTR4jZOGWQKlaGH9jzziLTVaYtYo91oy5tA25qdqMEXQIjupfc_bOfwlHxoCNgMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds


Asos has the perfect Pea Coat if you want a little color for the Fall and Winter. The color is gorgeous and this coat is on sale for $65.25 off of $87.00.









I can't wait to wear my own Pea Coat in the Fall and Winter and I hope that all of you share in my love for coats. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love all of you so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

             For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.



Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat