My Fall Closet Must Have: Sweater Dress

 Can we all take a moment and appreciate that it's September and Fall is quickly approaching. I hope that all of you are having a great Sunday and enjoying the Fall weather that's coming to us all. 

I went outside just before I did this blog post and I could feel the crispness of the Fall air so I immediately thought of things that I want and need in my Fall wardrobe. My Fall wardrobe consists of booties, boots, sweaters, scarfs, jeans, thicker coats, and sweater dresses. Sweater dresses are the one piece that every woman should have in their closets because it's incredibly chic to have. You can dress it up or down and you are always on-trend. I was reading the September issue of Instyle Magazine and I saw that sweater dresses are one of your closet must-haves for the Fall. I know for myself that I have at least 5 sweater dresses in my closet because if I'm in a time pinch, I know that I will be covered. 

One day, I was on the Tobi website and I saw this sweater dress and instantly fell in love with styling of this with these brown boots. This is the So Lost sweater dress, it also comes in a heathered grey as well and it's on sale for $38.00 from $96.00. 



https://www.tobi.com/product/66266-tobi-so-lost-sweater-dress?color_id=95463


Asos has really been coming for my life as of late, and this dress is just gorgeous. I can see this dress paired with a pair of brown boots and a long brown coat. This is from their own design and it's costs $40.00. 



https://www.asos.com/us/asos-design/asos-design-roll-neck-mini-dress/prd/14773005?colourwayid=16642918&SearchQuery=&cid=12686


For all of my plus sized girls, Missguided got you covered. I need this dress for myself in my Fall closet, This dress comes in sizes 14-24 and it's on sale for $31.00 from $57.00. 



https://www.missguidedus.com/plus-size-stone-high-neck-jumper-dress-10157490


What is your Fall Fashion Closet Must Haves, I would love to know. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Sunday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat