Rimmel Needs Love Too

Hello again Beauty Friends, I hope that you all are doing well today. I couldn't wait to get back with you guys to talk about all of the Beauty things that I love and the things that really has me puzzled in the beauty world.

Now I know that we all have our favorite makeup brands that are our holy grails, including me. When something works for me, I tend to stick with those brands such as Maybelline, Garnier, LA Colors, Kiss Products, and my new favorite, Believe Beauty that's is sold in Dollar General. But nowadays,  I'm looking back into a brand that I love back when I was in high school and always had in my makeup bag. 

Rimmel was one of the first many makeup brands that I was introduced back in high school. I remember buying a mascara to put into my little makeup bag inside my purse. I only wore mascara and lip balm to school because I couldn't find a foundation that would match my skin tone. But then all of a sudden, I stop buying Rimmel products altogether and I didn't know why I guess that I wanted to try other makeup brands that all of my friends were trying out. One thing that I loved about Rimmel is that their products were affordable and they worked so well. A week ago, I was at my local Wal-Mart and I decided to check out the makeup aisle, and I saw a new eyeshadow palette that really caught my eye, and I looked to see what brand it was I saw that it was Rimmel. My love for this brand that I love back in high school came flowing back and I brought it that day. I think that we are sometimes afraid to look into other makeup brands (myself included.) But we all can still be loyal to the products that we love but try other things too.

The Rimmel Magnifeyes Spice Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect palette for your everyday neutral eye look. This is also a dupe for the Urban Decay Heat Palette. This palette is also sold at Walgreens and Amazon. 


My mother owned this mascara, the Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara did wonders for my mother's lashes and I love the ward is perfect and the orange packaging is iconic.  They also have the reloaded mascara that is great too.





I was reading the Allure article about The Rimmel London Only 1 Matte Lipstick and I heard nothing but great things about this lipstick. When I look at a lipstick, the texture is huge for me and this lipstick looks very buttery on the lips. 









Rimmel London, please forgive me for neglecting you for all this time. I hope that all of my beauty lovers this blog post and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat