My Clutch Came Through For Me

Hello Fashion Friends, I hope that all of you are doing well today and wearing a fabulous outfit while you at it. Being here with y'all is truly an honor that I don't take for granted after I was gone for almost three years, it made me realize that I found my love for fashion again and it made me want this fashion blogging thing more than ever.

A clutch is a bag that every woman needs in their closets, don't get me wrong I love my tote bags just like every other woman but sometimes I was to carry my wallet, cell phone, and lipgloss in a smaller bag. I was reading the February issue of Elle Magazine and I saw that Clutch Bags was going to be a trend for this Spring/Summer. I know what many of you are thinking, Clutch Bags are for the evening time, why would you carry a clutch during the daytime. I really have been loving seeing things in the fashion world change and loosen up a little bit because sometimes we tend to take things in the fashion world a little bit too much. One thing that I love about having a clutch for a day bag is that I can keep up with the things that I brought with me. I do not want to lose things that have significant importance to me but not that, a clutch is so chic.

A YSL bag is still on my fashion wishlist, they are just so chic and classic to have in your closet. I was on the MyTheresa website and I fell in LOVE with the Uptown Leather Clutch. I love the color and the YSL emblem and I believe that it comes in red as well. The price is $475.00.



The Spring and Summer are going to be here before you know it, and we all know that the natural material trend goes hand in hand with the Spring and Summer. I was on the ASOS website and I need this in my closet. I love the material and it only costs $24.00. But unfortunately, it's sold out on their website,



I can't wait until it's Fall again, I love the darker colors that all of the fashion shows have. I've heard about the brand, Hoyden by reading about them in a couple magazines. This gorgeous hunter green clutch is asking for a night out in New York or a date night and it's reasonably priced at $120.00.




Clutch Bags are going to be a forever part of the women's wardrobe, it's just something that we need to have just like a pair of classic shoes or a piece of jewelry. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat