On My Beauty Wishlist: Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette

If you LOVE beauty products as much as I do, then you and I can be best friends. Hello beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are having a great day and wearing your favorite beauty items that add a little pep in your step.

Putting on perfume is the last thing I do before I leave to go to my destination. Wearing perfume does something to my confidence and makes me feel special, and the best part about wearing perfume is when someone leans in to hug you, they tell you how great you smell. I love smelling great things and sometimes I would literally spray perfume in my room just so my room would smell amazing. I have a wishlist of expensive perfumes that I want to have in my collection but the lord hasn't blessed with a large lump sum of money to do that just yet. I could always remember my mother wearing beautiful perfumes and having them displayed nicely on her vanity. I also believed that we as women have a scent that people will remember us by, me personally I stick to floral scents because I love them so much. Some women stick to clean smelling scents or unisex scents.

Every time that I smell Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori Eau de Toilette, it literally makes me smile so much. I was reading a fashion magazine years ago and I saw that Gucci had a new fragrance and they left a little sample in the magazine that I was reading. When I lifted up the edge of the free sample the fresh floral smell captured me, it took me on a vacation to Italy. The notes of Green Galbanum, Jasmine Closed Buds and Sandalwood were so beautiful. I told myself that I was going to own this if I ever get a little bit over my lunch money. 


Can we all take a moment to appreciate the packaging, the blush pink lacquered bottle with the green Herbarium print Gucci label applique? Pure Perfection.
   




I would like to hear about your favorite perfumes and I really hope that you love this Beauty Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat