On My Beauty Wishlist: Benefit Cosmetics: The POREfessional Hydrate Primer

Hello fellow beauty lovers, addicts, hoarders all over the world. I hope that you are having a great day filled with kindness and beauty.

I'll be totally honest with you, I didn't understand why people used Primer. I thought primer was a useless step in any woman's makeup routine but I had to think about this for a second, Your make-up is the first thing that people see when they first approach you besides your outfit and the last thing you want to look like is you wiped you beautifully done face in a pillow. I changed my ways about primer and I have to have it apart of my beauty routine. 

I've been a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics ever since I was in high school. I always wanted to have something from them to add to my collection. We all know that Benefit is known for their brows products, but they also have a primer that I've heard by watching one of my YouTubers, Grace Denny.  The POREfessional Hydrate Primer is something that I interested in because I have very dry and sensitive skin so when I look for a primer, I need something that will not only make my make-up lasts for a long period of time, but it will give my skin hydration that it craves, I find that in some make-up primers are a little too drying on the skin. I've read about this primer and now I have to have it in my life. This silky-smooth, hydrating face primer instantly moisturizes & refreshes skin, helps makeup stay put and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. It has the same oil-free, lightweight feel & pore-minimizing power as the original The POREfessional plus 12-hour hydration for normal to dry skin. Visible pores and dry skin don’t stand a chance. It contains Hyaluronic Acid to attract moisture & help maintain hydration and Shea Butter is known to smooth & moisturize. 


The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer full size product component image.




Primer is our friend when it comes to our makeup. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat