My Fashion Obsession: White Sneakers

Happy Tuesday fashion friends, I hope that you are having a great day and wearing some amazing clothes while you spread some positive vibes out in the world. I couldn't wait to get back here to talk to y'all again about the things in Fashion that really caught my eyes and some things that really have been giving me a complete eyesore.

Growing up, I was not a huge sneaker person at all. They just didn't interest me and quite honestly, I thought that I was not that cool to pull the whole sneaker thing off. But as of late, I really have been feeling the white sneakers trend that is always a trend. I love this trend because white sneakers are just fresh, clean, and also comfortable and they are the shoes to have for the Spring and the Summer. I'll be 30 years on Monday and I want my shoes to be comfortable but still fashionable, don't get me wrong I will always love my heels but sometimes it's perfectly fine to wear sneakers and still look put together. I don't want to have foot problems because I didn't take care of my feet while I was younger (and not taking care of your body or yourself is NEVER in Fashion). 

I'm telling y'all that Lulus is going to be the absolute death of me because of the selection of the clothing of their website. I've been wanting a pair of Superga sneakers in my closet for the longest time. They're timeless and fashionable at the same time. These sneakers are the Superga 2750 COTU White Sneakers are just stunning and they are $65.00.




I love the whole wearing sneakers with dresses trend. It causal down a dress and you will be comfortable if you have to walk a long period of time. I love this polka dot and white sneaker combo.


Emily Ratajkowski is combining feminine and causal vibes with this off the shoulder dress and her sneakers.



Fashion Jackson is seriously giving me some style inspiration with this outfit. I love that she has is doing a dressed-down approach with her white sneakers.



White Sneakers are a forever classic in everyone's closet and I'm so sorry that I didn't jump on the bandwagon soon. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post this Tuesday, I love you all some much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat