My Fashion Obsession: Vera Wang Fall/Winter 2012 Collection

Hello Fashion Friends, I hope that all of you are having a great day and wearing an amazing outfit. I am so happy to be here with all of you again to talk about the thing that brings me the most happiness in the world, Fashion. 

Vera Wang is one of my favorite wedding dress designers, her designs have mixed both feminine and edgy so beautifully. I first came to know about her when I saw that she designed Jessica Simpson's wedding dress in a bridal magazine and the attention to detail was just gorgeous, I did a book report on her in the 11th grade for my Apparel Development class and I just found her so fascinating to do a report on her. I did not know that she was a serious figure skater but decided to follow her heart and go into the fashion industry (I think we all can say that we are so glad that she did).  

Her Fall/Winter 2012 Bridal Collection was a beautiful gothic fantasy and I was absolutely here for it. I love that she went to a different route that we all know her from. Let's be honest, not every girl envision themselves wearing a white wedding dress. Me personally, I don't think that I'm not that cool to pull off the whole black wedding dress. The hair and make-up for the show were beautiful.

I love how the fabric is draped and the tulle detail is beautiful.


The mix of the dark and lighter fabric gives off a very gothic vibe, I'm kinda obsessed.



My absolute favorite from her Fall/Winter 2012 Bridal Collection. The tailoring is just stunning and the bottom of the dress is gorgeous.

Your wedding dress is the most thing that you will ever wear in your life, make it your own and have people turn their heads even if it is a black wedding gown. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat