Chic Or Not Chic: Overalls

Happy Sunday fashion lovers, I'm so blessed to be back here with y'all and talk about the latest things in the Fashion World that have really inspired my mind and some things that have really blown my mind and not in a great way.

Now we all know that the '90s are back in the fashion world in a huge way and we know that all of the '90s kids wore overalls. The whole overall trend is a mystical mystery in the fashion world that no one really understands why people are wearing them and why they are so popular. It usually associated with farmers or Michelle Tanner from Full House I saw Jasmine Tookes wearing a pair of acid-washed overalls in Los Angeles with some cheetah lace-up heels and it looked so chic. For me, I feel that I could wear these out in public but I'm almost 30 years old (I'm 29, My birthday is on March 2nd). and the last thing I want people to think that I'm trying too hard to be on-trend. I will allow all of my younger girlies to wear this trend and live vicariously through them.  

How fashionable does Jasmine Tookes look in her acid-washed overalls?

Image result for jasmine tookes overalls


Spring and Summer is right around the corner and while I was on the Revolve website, I saw this lighter wash denim overalls from Paige Denim and they are on sale at $155.00 from $279.00. 





Levi's are All-American in the fashion world is the standard with their denim and I saw these overalls for Plus Sized women, I smiled. Plus-Sized women want to be on-trend as well. They're on sale for $59.63 from $79.50. 




If you are looking for a pair of overalls for a hot night out, then the Revolve website has a pair that you will love, We Wore What has some amazing designs that I just marvel at. These Vegan leather overalls have all of the glamourous silver details. They're are on sale for $192.00 from $295.00.




I learned that you have to be pushed out of your comfort zone when it comes to Fashion, I hope that you will try out this trend and if you don't like them at least you try it out for yourself. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat