Crazy For Zebra

Happy Sunday fashion lovers, I hope that you are having a great day and wearing something fabulous. I'm so happy to be back here with you all and telling you all of the fashion things that I'm loving and not feeling at all. 

I think that we all agree that animal print is forever always going to be in fashion. Everyone has at least a few animal print items in their closets and it always on the runways each season. For me, animal print adds a little zest to an outfit and gives off the cool-girl vibe that doesn't conform to the normal fashion norms. Every time that I think of animal print, I think of Scary Spice (Mel B).

I was reading the February issue of Elle Magazine and I saw that Zebra print is going to be huge for the Spring/Summer 2020 fashion season. But I saw this trend last year in a few runways shows pictures in some magazines and blog posts that I've read. I used to be obsessed with zebra print when I was in high school, I have two or three zebra print bags, I even have a pink and zebra print keychain that a friend's mother made for me. Zebra print is such an attention-grabbing print and you will definitely get you noticed in a room of people wearing all black. 

Christian Cowan is one designer that I love because he doesn't play safe when it comes to his fashion shows or designs. I love his Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection this dress is designed beautifully and I love the fullness in the skirt.



Another designer that I've fallen in love with is Chiara Boni. Her designs mix feminine and edgy so well. I saw this piece from her La Petite Robe line and it reminded so much of what the '90s model would wear. The cowboy hat adds a little playfulness to this look.  



How stunning is this piece from the Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection? I love how the zebra print is mixed with the fair isle print.


Prabal Gurung is such an amazing designer. I love his whole story and his designs are so colorful. This piece is from his Resort 2020 collection and what I love about this is the different color of zebra print that he used.



I know for a lot of people that zebra print is a little too loud for you, but adding a zebra print to your outfit can give your outfit a little edge. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Sunday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat