In My Honest Opinion, Crocs Are Never In Fashion

Good Afternoon fashion lovers, I hope that you are having the best day ever and wearing a uber chic outfit while you are at it. I'm so happy to be back here with you all again and to be able to talk to y'all about the things in the fashion world that I'm obsessed with and the things that I wish would die off.

I love a great pair of comfortable, yet fashionable shoes.  As I get older, being comfortable is key for me when I buy a pair of shoes. I would totally go for the most fashionable shoes but I would definitely regret it after I would take off those fashionable shoes. I now gravitate towards flat boots, booties with a little heel, and flats I know that I can move around a lot more comfortable and easier if I stick to those shoes. But there's one shoe that I will never be caught be wearing out in public.

Crocs to me are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen, Back when they first became popular back when I was in high school and I saw all of my friends and classmates wear them. I even wanted to join the bandwagon (I know, shocker) But thank God that I didn't. My mother brought me a dupe for the Crocs and did not wear them one time. I thought that the whole Crocs trend was dead, but I was clearly wrong, I was reading the January issue of Instyle and I saw that Crocs and Balenciaga collaborated with each other. I love Balenciaga,  but this is where I draw the line. I have seen everyone wearing these horrible shoes out to the grocery store and even yesterday I saw a woman have a creamsicle orange pair on. If you love Crocs, ALL POWER TO Y'ALL.  But for me, I will never wear them.

Even high fashion couldn't make these cute.



I guess the saying is true, If Monday was shoes, they would be Crocs. It looks as if you don't care about your appearance.



I hope that y'all will still love me, even if I hate these shoes. I'm so happy to post for you on this Tuesday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat